
A promise (finally--said in a tincey wincey voice) fulfilled. I am taking a short detour from my more current things to write and post about, to quickly fulfill a promise I made to Devon ages ago. (Mostly I am doing it just to be funny--a dork--finally posting pictures from something that Devon asked me to blog about, oh, I don't know...5 months ago.) So here ya' go Dev--pics from Mom and Dad's trip to Ohio, Memorial Day Weekend 2010. More up to date postings will follow this week-- including, probably, some photos from when President Obama comes and speaks to us on OSU campus this weekend. Crazy, huh?! We'll see if I can get anywhere near the crowd (or if I really want to for long.) Without further ado...(I'll leave the comments to a minimum and just let you guess what they are, and/or glory in the goodness that is this set of pictures.)



We were the beauties spotted.

I like that I am bracing myself for a big hit, and Mom seems to be asking "is this all?"



We had sweet seats to the Cincinnati Reds game.

I LOVE fireworks. Thus, loved that it happened to be the fireworks night! Cincinnati must love me.



At "Taste of Cincinnati." You get to try all sorts of great stuff for real cheap. Entire section of downtown turns into one biiiig outdoor food court.

I wish you could tell that the guy behind me is NOT just part of a sign, but is a real man standing in a large pool of cranberries and water. Funny thing is, people were stealing cups of the cranberries to eat. I love me some toe and cranberry jam! Gross.

There you go. A small taste of our trip way back then. It was a lot of fun, and I think some of you should look to their example and follow suit (meaning, come visit me and Mindy in Ohio!!) Love ya'.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures finally! They were fun to see. Maybe someday we'll come out but paying for 3 costs alot more than 1!
Post a Comment