Dad: Do you want to know a secret?
Son: Uh huh.
Dad: I love you.
Son: Do you want to know a secret?
Dad: Uh huh.
Son: I'm Batman.
Son: Uh huh.
Dad: I love you.
Son: Do you want to know a secret?
Dad: Uh huh.
Son: I'm Batman.
Ahhh....I can't wait to have kids and to have conversations like this with them all the time. :)
Best kid convo story of yours?
2 comments:
Too many, just way too many! A few funnies:
Nathan telling Peter when he turned the fan on in the bathroom for him, "No dad! I don't need the poop light on!"
Peter: "Who knows what rely means?" Emily: "It means to lie to someone and then to lie to them again!"
Me: "Maddie do you know what flabbergasted means?" Maddie: "It means to make a stink."
Nathan (age 2): "Mommy can you spin me around again?" Me (super pregnant): "Oh Nathan, I can't right now, I'm too pooped." Nathan: "Then Daddy will change your bum!"
After Peter finished squeezing 3 year old Emily's hand 3 times to tell her I love you Emily counted out loud as she squeezed his hand in reply, "1,2,3,4." (one squeeze for each word I love you too. She saw me smiling at her out loud counting to make sure she did it the right number of times and said, "Ya, that's how we say I love you too in Spanish"
Said Maddie to Nathan who was sitting on her lap: "Nate-man, your bum cheeks are super sharp, can you please get up?"
Just like Janelle, there are too many to remember but I loved it when Chloe told me after being wrapped up in her towel that "I'm not cold anymore, I left it all in there". She was pointing to her towel and meant that she had left all her cold in the towel =)
Post a Comment