Sunday, January 26, 2014

I'm Alive!

(And so are the hills...)


Yes.  It's true.  I AM alive.  And I want to prove it to the world, but even moreso to myself.  So, I've decided to try and get back into blogging a little.  Mostly, I've realized how much such simple things as taking pictures and sharing them, and occasionally taking time to write down what I've been doing and to reflect on it really do help me feel more grateful.  And feeling grateful makes me happier.  And who can argue with with either of those outcomes?  Not this lil' red-head. So, that's the aim.  A lil' more sharing, leading to a little more fun reflective time on fun and good things I've been doing, and thoughts (I have those), which will hopefully lead again to more gratitude for all the good things I have been seeing, doing, thinking, etc.  I am grateful for them, but having them down in some form helps me when I need to look back and see those patterns. :)  So, here we go again, folks!

Also, a p.s.  Dad got me my annual Christmas gift of a new calendar for the year, and this year he chose one with a Sunrises theme.  So I'll take that as a reminder or sign of some new beginnings this year!  Is that what you were aiming for, Dad?  I'll take it so.


To new beginnings (and sunshine, and beautiful sights, and....new starts at blogging again)! Hooray. 

No comments: