Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ladybugs and whatnot


Just a little bit about my day on Monday--


Today I:


1. Got a flu shot

2. Talked with a guy all about my study abroad program, then hid my face so he wouldn't ask for my number (haha)

3. Bought an egg salad sandwich from the LIBRARY cafe. (Library written in all caps just to emphasize the fact that it was in that location where I bought it-- a bit different from the BYU library where theoretically not even candy is allowed in. Interesting.) (Also of note: never buy an egg salad sandwich from OSU's Library Cafe; they are gross.)

4. Got to study outside in the beautiful fall sunshine.

5. Had a lady bug fly in my ear. (at least I like to believe it was a lady bug-- they are everywhere these days!)

6. Watched a guy try and pick up on girls with his cute puppy, all while his presummed girlfriend was in the cafe buying food. It worked. Girls stopped non-stop to play with the cute lil' pup.

7. Got run-over by a giant frisbee while lying studying on the lawn. Yep.

8. Thought lots about you all and how I'll get to see you soon.


Love you! See you soon.

5 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

Sounds like quite the day. Sorry about the egg sandwich being yucky and getting hit with the frisbee. But at least you got to enjoy some time outside. See ya tomorrow!

Norine Mungo and Family said...

Hi Tawna, wow, it is so great to find all of you again! I loved Devon's page so I started my own. Much cooler than Myspace, though I do have fun with our music site! LOL. So, are you in school in Ohio?? Loved your blogs, and will be reading from now on! Stole a picture from you to put on my blog. One of you and your mom and dad! Hahaha. I just wanted to see her everyday like old times. Miss you all so very much and hope we get to see each other again someday! Love, Norine

Norine Mungo and Family said...

PS Looks like we are for sure moving to Florida, so, click on the follow me thingy as I have yours, and that way we can all stay updated on what we're doing.

You need to get your mom to put up a blog too! My goodness, with all her doll clothes and enterprises, as well as all the wonderful trips and vacations! I would love to follow that!!!

Anyway, don't be a stranger. Really glad we have this tool to find and stay in touch with those we love. It is such a blessing. Love, Norine

Tawna said...

Norine! I am so that we have been able to get back in touch as well! My Mom says that you are doing well. She loved getting to talk with you last week. I will be sure to add you on this so I can keep up with what you are doing. Florida will be fun!

Jenny MacCabe said...

Uhm, excuse me...I didn't know you had a blog. Yay! So glad that I can keep up with you now(hopefully you don't mind,tee hee). I have been thinking about you and miss you tons! Oh and I am pretty sure that Lady Bugs are good luck but I don't know about when they fly in your ear...Hmmmm.