Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunshine!

Today I saw some things that all struck me as good omen's, or good signs :)

--People playing soccer outside in the quad
--My own feet running on the pavement outdoors
--A group of students picnicing on the lawn
--Spilled icecream melting on the sidewalk
--People playing catch, reading on benches, and tieing themselves to a tree (not sure what that one means, I just had to throw it in there...)

All good signs that the sun is shining and it is warm enough to actually DO those things enjoyably outside! Horray for the sun. You make me so happy. Spring, keep on a comin'!

--Tawna

1 comment:

justjen said...

Hey Tawna here's a switch a roo for ya...It was dumping snow on me today when Tara and I went skiing just an hour away from our house, and when we came home tonight and celebrated a friends birthday we froze as we hung out around a fire pit in their back yard. Glad you're enjoying your sunshine!!