Well kids, I finally did it. Today I cut my fingernails to uber short lengths in order to better be able to take on my newest hobby-- learning to play the violin. (I am taking lessons for free this quarter--the benefits of having your schooling paid for. Isn't life fantastic?) ...someone should play me a sad sad tune on said violin for the loss/sacrifice--or maybe I'll learn how now and do it myself. I've just always had lovely long fingernails, but have now decided it was worth it to go without for the sake of this new endeavor. Not that my fingernails were every ridiculously long, making them look odd or scary. Just more like manicured or Grandma Huntington long-- perfect for giving the ideal back scratch (and many other lovely uses, like a screw driver...;) kidding.) I thought about posting a picture on here of someone with really exorbantly long fingernails, but the pictures were just discusting and weird, and so rather than add to your collection of phobias or nightmarish images, I opted instead for this lovely picture of a man playing the violin while riding a bicycle backwards. I thought I'd give myself something attainable to shoot for. What do you think? :)

At least the flowers are nice... :)
1 comment:
What random statues! Love the bunnies one- only in Ohio =). I am glad that there are so many things that make you smile out there. Miss ya and good luck this week!
Post a Comment