
$150 and a hug of thanks to the old owner later (bless them for selling it to me so much cheaper than their asking-price), I can now work on my long-time goal of learning to really play. Horray!! It needs a good tuning, but that will have to come later. No excuses not to practice now that I have a piano sitting waiting for me in my living room. Bring on the music.
In other news, I also backed a 14ft. U-Haul truck into a small space in a narrow back alley, all by myself. Just sayin'. I may have gotten out a few times to check, but all in all I was so proud of the results that I was tempted to tell the rental worker that he should come around back and check out how nicely I parked his vehicle between the lines. Go me. ;)
Please come play my piano anytime. We love visitors. Chloe is especially welcome, as we have been working on a few duets and I know she needs a bit more practice time on the piano with me. :) See you soon.
1 comment:
We're totally there! Plus, with Chloe playing you won't even be able to tell that it needs a tune up. It looks nice though.
Post a Comment