Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Spirit of the Y - Brigham Young University Introduction



We all love the Y. But now that I am in it's recruiting video, you should love it even more. ;) I am around 3:26, when they show the law school. I remember them filming this, and having to pretend to be a law student as the dean taught us about torts or something. I had to just pretend to take notes. hahaha. A friend showed this to me awhile ago, but I couldn't find the link to share. Now this is one of the main stories or features on the BYU homepage (which is where I just found it). Love it.

But how cool is this! What I love the most is that THIS is how BYU chooses to present itself to others...a beautiful balance of the purpose and aims of a BYU education. I love and miss BYU. So grateful for the time I had there! So grateful that they chose to put me in for those 5 seconds so that I can still and forever be a part of the "Spirit of the Y". ;)

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

This is the one we were trying to find in the alumni center. You look so studious :)