What a creative title, right? I decided I'd try something new.
So my birthday was a few weeks ago, and I wanted to post a few pics. It was a very laid back day. I worked in the morning for a few hours, went grocery shopping (bought myself a donut in honor of my birthday, because I thought it only right), went to the temple, stopped at a park and took pictures of the sunset just because I could, and then went out late with a few friends and my roommies for shakes and burgers at Steak And Shake. I kept it low-key this year, but still felt loved. I love that about birthdays. Feeling loved. Here was my day:
 |
| Came home from work to find these balloons waiting for me, along with a beautiful rose, from my roommate Elisha. :) Isn't she a gem? |
 |
| Um, my absolutely gorgeous rose. (No altering done to this photo. Isn't is beautiful?) |
 |
| I had just saved this Pellegrino bottle from certain land fill destruction, and turned it into the most fitting and beautiful little vase. I'm glad I did. I love it. |
 |
| Sunset from the park by the river, way home from the temple |
 |
| My roommate Brittany bought me a chocolate cake |
 |
| Me and my cute friend Liesen, who made me that card (the GIANT one I am holding) and bought me another Skippyjon Jones story, because she knows just how much I love him. :) |
 |
| Just a few of the girls out for late-night shakes! Many of these ladies had to be up and out by 6:30-7am the next day, but still made sure to drive the 30min to come celebrate with me on my b-day at 10:30 at night. I love these women. :) |
Well, that about wraps it up. I'm excited for this year and all the good things I'll be able to do and learn, and for good things to come. Happy September!!! (For a few more days.)
(Oh, and did I mention one of the best parts? One of my balloons was almost as big as me. That was amazing, and I LOVED it. :) )
1 comment:
That is an awesome balloon. Glad you have such great friends out there.
Post a Comment