Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Have you seen this yet?!
" A marvelous work is about to come forth, among the children of men..."
Wow. I heard about this, but it really moved me. All these young people just from one school. The message sent through this video is powerful. I am so impressed. I tear up every time I hear the announcement, and then over and over again in this video. Watch this! It is amazing. Sooo many serving, and just from one school. The church is true. The scriptures are being fulfilled right before us. What a blessing to be alive in this day and at this time. :)
Ah! I can't wait to hear of more! And for when those in our family will serve! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tawna, I went to Olympus high and babysat at least 15 of these kids once upon a time. 12 of them are from my home ward. Wasn't it just the coolest thing ever?!?
Super cool, Lizzie! No wonder they're so great--they've experienced the Lizzie aura!
Post a Comment