To celebrate some stunning beauty...
...and a little bit of class or romance...
To stop and smell the roses...literally.
and to laugh... :).
It's the perfect excuse to let big kids act like little kids....
| Don't be judging our mad skills. |
A good excuse to have a little roommate hang-out time. Even if it is in trees.
A absolute must time for some photo bombing. (wish I had more...with strangers. Da' best.)
For showing off your favorite spots to friends, and an excuse for going rock skipping.
And just really a lovely idea hands down. Saturday was the Rose Festival at the Park of Roses near my place. It's definitely one of my most favorite places in Columbus, and I go there pretty frequently. Mom saw a notice for the Rose Festival when she was visiting, and since I didn't get to be at home this weekend as was my hope, I decided to see what the festival was all about with some friends. They had local artists out painting (a common occurrence here), some barber shop groups singing, classical guitarists playing music, lots and lots of people, a rose competition, kids art station, and ice cream trucks. :) That one made it feel like summer. Anyways. It was nice. Afterwards a few of us went walking a bit more around the park so I could show off some of the parks "amenities" (such as the prime rock-skipping creek-bed and "hidden" trails) and then on to Texas Roadhouse for just a little more fun and company. It was lovely day, no rose-colored glasses needed. :)
1 comment:
Looks like fun, but it would have been better if you were here instead! Find a flight soon or else!!!
Post a Comment