Sunday, April 28, 2013

Springtime in Ohio

Have I mentioned to you how beautiful Spring in Ohio is?  I think I have.

Thursday, riding my bike home from work, I decided to stop and take pictures on my phone of each different type of flowering tree or plant that I saw on my ride home, just to show you. :)  There were at least 14 different types--many that are common in UT too, except here they are everywhere!  Lining the streets and in EVERY yard!  So here is a photo-blog of my beautiful ride home in the misting rain that day.... plus a few that I just thought turned out as beautiful pics and couldn't decide which filter I liked better. :) (Most didn't need filters...I just like playing with them.) Enjoy. And then let them inspire you (along with my sweet presence) to come and visit. :0)

1 Tulip Trees (tied in first for my favorite types)


2




3 & 4 (Tulips and Daffodils)


yep, ants (5-Dandelion) :)

6
7 (grow like weeds)
8

9 (my favorite ground cover)
10 (wildflower/weed)
11

I have a lot of pictures of #12 (below)...I couldn't pick just one, nor just one filter.  Aren't these photos lovely?!








                                                   



13

14 (Red-buds...one of my favorite tree types. Wish I could have caught it better with my camera)

I hope this makes you want to come visit...although, if I'm not enough, a tree sure better not be. ;)

 .... (Do you think it was creepy that I went up into people's yards to take these pictures? Only a little in.) ;) (The things I do to share such beauty with you.)  Love you.

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

So beautiful! Good job.