Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mormon Temples--an explanation, tour, and resource video





Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, but if not, I wanted to let you know about it.  It's a video called "Mormon Temples: A Conversation with a Church Leader" (Elder William R. Walker).  It is a great video to share with any friends or family members, etc. who might be curious about what Mormon temples are for, what they look like inside, their purpose, difference between the temple and our church services, etc. The video takes you on a semi-tour through the various rooms in the temple (many different temples too) and explains essentially what goes on in each room, or the purpose there.  It's just a useful teaching tool to help answer questions that so many people have!  I hope it will help you if you have friends, loved ones, or co-workers with questions!



Love you. :)  And I also really do love and have a testimony of the blessings of the temple.  So glad we have one here so close in Columbus!  (Even if it's a small one. ;)  Same ordinances, feeling, spirit, and purpose!)

No comments: