Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Addendum to School Spitting: Just some Candy Grams

And as an addendum to my last post, just because you may have wanted to know:  At the time I was making my decision of what to do about school and my future (you know--only deciding if the past five years had been an utter waste, a preparatory time, timed perfectly, exactly what I needed, or what) this past May, we had some pretty amazing missionaries in our ward who used the money I had given them to buy their dinners one night to go out and buy me some candy to brighten my day instead. :)  (I had signed up to feed them, but just gave them cash as I was overwhelmed and behind and at a loss on my exam writing. They then went out, after seeing my stress and distress, and used most of the money to buy this candy.)  They asked Nate to drive them over to my house and tried taping them to my door, but eventually we just opened up the door on them. :)

I just thought I'd share their notes to let you know I was loved and cared for here. :)






See what great missionaries we have?  :)  The Lord really took care of me with great friends and loved ones during this difficult time of stress, work, and major decision cross-roads.  I was so graciously blessed.

No comments: