Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Day of Classes!!!!!

...and I'm really excited about it. Gonna be more excited in a week when I'm also done with finals and writing papers and grading. How should I celebrate?

Do cartwheels and roll down hills?


Take a nap?


Eat a little bit of ice-cream?


Start a new hobby?



...I think I am actually going to do all of those things (minus, of course, the eating only a LITTLE ice cream--I'll eat lots). I am also going to go on a hike, have a picnic (if it stops raining, and maybe even if it doesn't), go to see Tangled for the 4th time :), play with little kids, read a book for fun, and run around and around and around outside and frolic and do cartwheels (did I mention that already?) because I am just so darn excited to be done with this quarter and on vacation. It's been long time needed. :) (No picture to show you how stressed and just DONE with this quarter I've been. Just imagine I could type the word DONE not only in all caps, but also about 300 times bigger.) Wish I could add 'going home to Utah' to that list, but for now, taking up tiger training will have to do. (It's much less expensive.)

I will certainly apply this to what I eat next week...

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

Love it! Enjoy your break. I wish you were coming home too! I think we are going to take Chloe to see Tangled too this weekend, i'll let you know what we think. It is beautiful weather here so hopefully it is coming your way!