Monday, April 18, 2011

August 5th, 2011

This...


is the Schottenstein Center.

This...


...is who I will be seeing there in concert on August 5th.

This...


...is how you are probably all looking right now. (Get it--green eyed monster?) j/k

This post... is me sharing the good news. :)

And this last picture...


...is because he's just so darn attractive here. :)

I'm so excited! Been wanting to go to one of his concerts since I first laid ears on him. :) Seriously bad. Tickets were only $25, plus processing fee, for bottom section seating--basically on the floor. Bless my friend Heather for telling me about these cheap student-priced tickets!

4 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

I hate you! so jealous. He is coming here and the cheapest tickets were $75.

Tawna said...

You mean you love me because you can now live vicariously thorough me with this experience. Right?

Scot and Jenny said...

Sweet! In honor of my birthday?! How fun!

Tawna said...

You know it, Jenavive. Para ti. Miss you and had to celebrate somehow. :)