Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Keith's Rebuttal

Well, I thought it only fair to post this, so that I can let Keith know I won fair and square. Keep in mind, this is what you would choose to do if you only HAD to do one, and someone would be doing the other for you. :) Visit this blog and cast your vote on his or mine! ;)

http://dkfreeman.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Keith said...

I've got one word to say. Biased.

Tawna said...

I've got one word to say back. Correct. (To be taken in relation to two seperate things.)

Janelle Ehat said...

Hey there! FYI, I agree with Keith, HANDS DOWN! I read both arguments and thought long and hard about them both, but in the end I agree 100% with Keith. I posted a rather lengthy explanation on Keith's blog. Dishes over laundry ANY DAY!!!

p.s. LOVE that you have a blog and I can see and read what you're up to! I love it! you are the best!