Saturday, September 19, 2009

'Ze Place (sorta)

Well, Dev wanted to see some pictures of my place, so...here they are. Very messy/un-packed room, the kitchen, living room, and front of the condo, and most with multiple angles of each, just so you can get an idea of what it really looks like. This isn't the most exciting post, but now you can have an idea of where I live! I will have to do an updated one later when I actually get all unpacked. :0) Love you all! (After stating this I worked on posting pictures...let's just say I can't figure out how to rotate the photos! Work on that later...;) haha.

Me! Surprize!
Outside


Kitchen





The Living Room





My Bedroom








Hasta! Love you all. (I promise my next posts will be better.) My roommie and I are going out to the movies right now, so no time to fix this. love T.




1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

Looks good! I love the couch- sweet! The kitchen looks really cute though.