Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Break

Okay, so I just wanted to post a few pics from Christmas break for you to see. It's kind of hard to choose--since the kids in our family are the cutest on the planet, making any with them in them worth posting, but I'll pick and choose, I promise (but you're missin' out of some of my favorites). :) This is not going to have much commentary, because I have a ton of homework to do and just uploaded these pictures while I waiting for the bus earlier. Love you!

Makin' oreo truffles with Chloe (I have some great pics of her chowin' down on the chocolate.) She was such a great helper and put on the sprinkles for me.


Just a cute one of Mom and Chloe. :)


Dad and I went to the Kurt Bestor concert and met this American Idol runner-up--Jason Castro (3rd runner up, after David Archeletta, who was also in town and who I saw a few days later w/the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.) Super nice guy.


Christmas at Dad's (Dev--I may later have to post the pic where you are stickin' out your belly like it's a beer gut, haha.)


Lights at Temple Square. The little "floating candles" in the reflecting pond are my favorite. Nice shot, huh?




Christmas morning--Chloe with her new "pillow-pet."


Bowling with Aaron and Mara. Elijah.


(Grandma even took a few turns and used the kids "helper" :).)


Meeting Abby. :)



Notice that she is in a Christmas stocking--that is how they brought her in, I think. :)




Visiting


Isn't she precious?!



I think that this one of Grandma and Abby is my favorite.



Anyways. Hope you enjoy. I miss you all so much and wish it were Christmas break every day! (Just so that I can be with you; I need no other presents.) :) You are toooo far away. Can't wait to see you again. Love you so much.

2 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

Ok, so I totally need some of those pictures! They are too cute! THanks for posting them. Love ya!

Tawna said...

Let me know which ones you want and I'll email them to you. :)