Unfortunately for this event, I didn't get any good pictures. So, you get more words. Lucky lucky. (Except not, because pictures would be nice. It was a wedding, after all, and she looked hot. )
Sooooo.....do-do-do-do, time warp back: Mindy got married back in September, in M-exico (so is it legally binding here?) on the beach, and it was uber romantic and lovely, from all the pics I saw. Mom and Dad were the only ones able to go down for the ceremony, but Minders and Dustin planned a big lovely reception back in the states in October. It gave me an excuse to be here then, and was fun that more family was able to fly out to be here for their celebration. (Speaking of celebrations, I now really feel a desire for cake. Mm.)
Melinda looked absolutely stunning, and Dustin looked incredibly sharp in his military attire. It was so nice to be there with them, and to see just how happy they were, and are. Perty handsome couple, if I do say so.
Everyone came a few days early to help out.
| Making corsages for the family members. |
| Butressing up that dress! |
Case and point. I had too much fun making Devon and Mara pose for pictures where they were supposed to look street-smart and hard core. Sooo hilarious. And an epic fail. hahaha. But oooooh, how I wouldn't put a price on the pics we got. Sooo wonderful. And did I mention, hilarious? We all got quite the laugh. (Just look at Devon's smirk.)
| This was supposed to be a spot for taking selfies to send to a community art project. We are really good at taking selfies. (Or at least I am.) |
Word to your--
.
Exploring town, just being silly.
| Hair. |
| The recent bride and I before the reception. |
Say no to disco.
"If you turn your head a little, that could look like a "C", Melinda."
| YMCA |
No comments:
Post a Comment